Dedicated Divorce and Criminal Lawyers in Virginia Beach and Chesapeake, VA
Providing effective divorce, family and criminal law solutions in Norfolk for you and your family
Hiring an attorney is an important step in protecting your rights and interests, and you can trust the legal team of Shannon & Bedois, P.C. to act in your best interests and tell it to you straight. Whether we’re representing you in divorce proceedings, defending you against criminal charges and traffic tickets or drafting your will, our combined experience of more than 15 years allows us to approach your case aggressively and compassionately in either negotiation or litigation.
Our unique approach makes us a highly sought-after law firm in the Virginia Beach area
At Shannon & Bedois, P.C., we aim to achieve efficient legal solutions for you and your family by providing capable, personalized service. We provide strong legal counsel in family law, criminal law and estate planning.
We guide you through the legal process, ensuring you understand each step along the way. Our goal is to provide strategic legal counsel and obtain the best possible outcome for your case while providing honest legal opinions on your chance for success. You will always know where your case stands when you work with us.
One of our attorneys is a seasoned former prosecutor who knows how to tackle even the most sensitive legal issues. We offer:
- Help for local residents: Our attorneys have lived in the Chesapeake and Virginia Beach area for many years and are well regarded within the community.
- Genuine interest in the law we practice: We dedicate ourselves to these practice areas because we care about the people we serve.
- A balanced approach: By balancing aggressive and calculated strategies with your case, we handle it with your best interests in mind.
- Assistance in military family matters: Our team includes attorney Kristen M. Shannon, who is a military spouse and knows how to navigate military divorce and other matters involving military spouses. Discounted rates are available to members of the military.
- Recognized excellence: Erin Bedois was named a 2013 AVVO VA Super Lawyers Rising Star.
- Prompt communication: Our lawyers will return your call or email within 24 hours.
Benefit from an honest and realistic assessments of your case
When you work with Shannon & Bedois, P.C., we approach all client matters with professionalism and compassion. Because we handle sensitive personal matters, such as divorce, child support and defense of felony and misdemeanor charges, our approach lays out the expectations for your case early. The areas of practice at our firm include:
Contact a dedicated Chesapeake, VA law team for prompt communication and competent legal advice
The attorneys of Shannon & Bedois, P.C. create a strategic approach to your case with the aggressiveness and compassion necessary to get the results you desire. Our convenient office location is easily accessible via public transportation and provides free parking. If you contact us by phone at (757) 228-5529, we will return your call within 24 hours — even if it is after hours. Our website also provides an easy way to contact us.